Laird 902-928MHz 3dBi White N-Female Antenna
Laird Phantom 902-928MHz 3dBi White N-Female Antenna TRA9023NP
Laird unique patented Phantom is a tough low-profile antenna for outdoor or indoor applications. Measuring only 2.7" tall, the Phantom 800 MHz to 5.8 GHz antenna models revolutionary design features field diversity with both vertical and horizontal polarization components. This gives the antenna diversity, frequency agility, low visibility, wide bandwidth and a low angle radiation pattern that is superior to traditional gain antennas in most applications. The industry standard NMO mounting socket mates with all Laird magnetic, trunk lid, and hole mounts. A threaded permanent stud mount model is also available for vandal resistant mounting on brackets, panels, ceilings or any other kind of housing. The Phantom patented technology is beneficial when high performance is desired and extreme ruggedness and low profile is required.
- Patented Field Diversity Pat No. 5,977,931 & 6,292,156
- High performance mobile antenna operates on a nonmetallic
- surface or no ground plane (NGP)
- High performance whipless design for mobile application.
- Easy installation w/ optional NMO mounts
- 100% tested on a network analyser
|Manufacturer's Product Code||TRA9023NP|
|Frequency Range||902-928 MHz|
|Connector Type||N-Female Bulkhead|
|Warranty||Standard 12 Month RTB|