Ubiquiti 5GHz Mid Gain Titanium Sector Antenna
Ubiquiti 5 GHz Variable Beam BaseStation Mid-Gain, 60-120deg Titanium Sector Antenna, w/Rocket Kit
802.11a , 802.11n , 802.11ac
Introducing the airMAX Titanium Sector, which continues the evolution of Ubiquiti’s best-in-class sector antennas. Advanced RF isolation and variable beamwidth configuration put the Titanium Sector at the forefront of sector antenna technology. Drawing on Ubiquiti’s depth of electrical and mechanical engineering expertise, Ubiquiti has developed the airMAX Titanium Sector to be highly resistant to noise interference in co-location deployments. Having adjustable beamwidth options enhances scalability and streamlines inventory. The airMAX Titanium Sector may be custom configured for any deployment requiring a 60deg, 90deg, or 120deg sector. The Ubiquiti Titanium Sector has an integrated Rocket mount that allows you to mount the Rocket without the use of any tools. The custom-designed Protective Shroud helps to shield your Rocket from the elements.
- Antenna gain increases respectively with each decrease in beamwidth. Gain is 15dBi at 120deg, 16dBi at 90deg, and 17dBi at 60deg.
- The airMAX Titanium Sector was specifically engineered for optimal performance when paired with a RocketM Titanium.
- 20% increase in performance with PtMP networks
- Up to 90% performance improvement in a co-location environment
- Increased durability in harsh weather
- Adjustable Beamwidth
- Easily Mount and Protect Your Rocket
|Manufacturer's Product Code||AM-M-V5G-Ti|
|Frequency Range||5.45 - 5.85 GHz|
|Gain||17 dBi @ 60°; 16 dBi @ 90°; 15 dBi @ 120°|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||60°/ 90°/ 120°|
|Connector Type||(2) RP-SMA Female|
|Dimensions||385 x 149 x 76 mm|
|Pole Mount Diameter||38 - 75mm|
|Pole Mount||Yes, Included|
|Warranty||Standard 12 Month RTB|