Veracity OUTREACH Lite 100m LAN Extender no POE Out
Veracity OUTREACH Lite 100m LAN Extender no POE Out (VOR-ORL)
OUTREACH Lite provides a simple way to double the length of a 10/100 Ethernet connection. No configuration is required, it does not require a local power supply, and it does not restrict the throughput of the network link at all. Compact and wall-mountable, OUTREACH Lite takes its power from the network cable using the universal 802.3af Power over Ethernet (POE) standard. Network connections can easily be upgraded to POE compatibility if it is not already available using a simple injector. Use OUTREACH Lite to extend network connections to IP video cameras that are locally powered and only require an Ethernet connection without POE. Because OUTREACH Lite draws its own power from a POE source in the network closet, reliability and flexibility are maximised.
- OUTREACH Lite and OUTREACH Max can also be used to upgrade legacy twisted-pair video installations to IP, where the Cat 5 infrastructure for a network is already in place, but run lengths exceed the 100 metre limit for Ethernet
- At least 200m using a single OUTREACH Lite
- 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX, full/half duplex (auto-negotiated)
- Up to 2200m when used with combinations of OUTSOURCE and OUTREACH Max
- Note: OUTREACH Lite is powered by POE but does not forward it to other equipment. To extend network connections to devices that need POE or POE Plus, see Veracity's OUTREACH Max POE-forwarding Ethernet extender.
|Manufacturer's Product Code||VOR-ORL|
|Power consumption||1.3 watts via POE|
|POE Standards||IEEE 802.3af POE Class 2 powered device|
|Interfaces||Two independently auto-configuring 10/100 ports (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, half/full duplex) Patch or crossover cables supported|
|Dimensions||L 105mm W 40mm H 22mm|
|Warranty||Standard 12 Month RTB|