Ubiquiti UniFi VoIP Phone EXE with 7 inch HD Colour Display
Ubiquiti UniFi VoIP Phone EXECUTIVE, 7-inch high-definition multi-touch colour display, Bluetooth, Built in Wi-Fi, 1.0 MP (HD720p) Camera, Stereo Speakers built in.
The UniFi® VoIP Phone UVP-EXE is an enterprise desktop smartphone solution with a brilliant, high-definition 7" colour display designed for modern communication, organization, and productivity. Built on Android and integrated into Ubiquiti’s UniFi Enterprise System, the UniFi VoIP Phone is the next generation standard for corporate communications. Download and install your favourite apps, stream media, browse the Internet, and access content created and stored in your Google accounts. Each phone can be uniquely personalized, while all the phones are easily deployed and managed with UniFi software.
- Plug and Play Installation: Use a standard Ethernet cable to connect and power the UniFi VoIP Phone with a UniFi Switch (or other 802.3at compliant switch). The UniFi VoIP Phone is designed to integrate with the UniFi Controller and UniFi Security Gateway, so the phone is automatically provisioned for fast deployment.
- PBX Integration: Ubiquiti’s proprietary SDN software, the UniFi® Controller, readily integrates with a scalable PBX system for management of features such as call logging, auto attendant, voicemail, and mass configuration. Such ease of use makes the UniFi VoIP Phones ideal for quick deployment in small businesses, corporate locations, schools, and hotels.
- Powered by Android: The UniFi VoIP Phone is powered by the Android operating system. Access media content, browse the web, and visit the Google Play™ store to download and install your favourite apps.
- Elegant Design: The UniFi VoIP Phone features a sleek and elegant industrial design.
- 5" or 7" High-Definition, Multi-Touch Colour Display: Navigate the UniFi VoIP Phone using the touchscreen display.
|Manufacturer's Product Code||UVP-EXE|
|Display||7" (Diagonal), 1024 x 600, 170 ppi, Multi-Touch, Full Color|
|Camera||1.0 MP (HD720p)|
|LED||Power: White, Glowing|
|Handset||Dynamic Receiver 32 ohm/101 dB/30mW, Microphone Omni-Directional/-36 dB/2.2K ohm|
|EC||DSP Removing Ambient Noise and Acoustic Echoes|
|Power Input||PoE 802.3.at (26W)|
|Hands-Free Speaker||Stereo 4.0W|
|Hands-Free Microphone||Omnidirectional/SNR 61 ± 5 dB/Sensitivity -38 ± 3 dB Analog Silicon Microphone|
|Connectivity||(2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports; (1) USB 2.0 microUSB Port; (1) USB 2.0 Type A USB Host Port|
|Headset Support||3.5 mm Audio Jack, 270mW CTIA (LRGM)|
|Accessory Detection||Volume Up/Down and Media Detection|
|Processor||Dual Core Cortex A9, 1.2 GHz|
|Storage||4 GB (Shared with Other Applications)|
|Wi-Fi Standards||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0|
|Operating System||Android Kit Kat (Version 4.4.2)|
|Communication Software||UniFi Phone App|
|Warranty||Standard 12 Month RTB|