The LMR400 Adjustable Coax Stripper is great for making your own WiFi coax cables for your outdoor high power access points and antennas. Try our L-com CA-400 coax cable which is a higher performance alternative cable to RG8 and RG213. This series offers a choice of two time saving tools to quickly and accurately cut and trim the coaxial jacket, shield and inner insulation in one easy step. Just lock the tool over the coax, spin clockwise 4 or 5 times and pull off the unwanted portion. Compartment holds hex key to align sensitive socket and adjust blade cut for optimum results.
- Preparation of coaxial cable for connector termination
- Quickly and accurately trims coaxial cable
- Adjustable to assure accuracy
- Suitable for common cable sizes of RG213, RG11 and RG8
- Three blade construction for optimum performance