Ubiquiti mFi Door Sensor
Ubiquiti mFi Door Sensor (mFi-DS)
Ubiquiti Door Sensor (mFi-DS) is a magnetic switch sensor. It is designed to detect open entry points, such as doors, windows, or other physical enclosures. mFi is a Machine-to-Machine management system from Ubiquiti Networks. mFi hardware is managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software. The mFi Controller allows you to create rules that trigger actions based on data from your mFi sensors. For example, motion detection can turn a light on, or a high temperature reading can trigger a fan. The mFi platform is compatible with third-party devices, making the options unlimited!
- Plug and Play Installation uses standard Ethernet cable to connect machines and sensors. Use Wi-Fi to seamlessly connect mFi nodes to your IP network
- Unlimited device scalability allows you to add mFi devices as needed
- Create powerful relationships between sensors, machines, and powered devices
- The mFi iOS application is available for iPhone and iPad. Other mobile devices can connect to a customised mobile version of the mFi Controller interface using a web browser
- From auto-detection of machines through intuitive and powerful rule creation, the mFi Controller transforms a machine network into an automated symphony.
- Requires mPort or mPort-S
|Contact Form||Form A (SPST)|
|Maximum Rating||1.0A @ 28VDC|
|Initial Contact Resistance||0.3 O Maximum|
|Operating Range||20 mm (Typical)|
|Warranty||Standard 12 Month RTB|