Mimosa B5-Lite High Speed Point to Point Kit
Mimosa B5-Lite Point to Point Complete Link (Two radios plus brackets)
Introducing the Mimosa B5-Lite, your next low-cost, high throughput backhaul radio. Using Mimosa’s TDMA protocol and 802.11ac technology, this 2x2:2 radio is a great option for locations that do not require collocation. Capable of 750+ Mbps aggregate throughput, this radio can serve less bandwidth hungry areas easily. Offering the same low 2+ ms latency as the B5 and a 20 dBi antenna - the B5-Lite strips away a few advanced B5 features to provide you with an alternative low-cost solution. The B5-Lite is a fantastic addition to any network.
- The B5-Lite is a complete Point to Point kit consisiting of two B5-Lite Backhaul Radios and two mounting poles
- Low Latency & High Performance: The Mimosa TDMA protocol establishes a new benchmark for PHY:MAC efficiency, low latency, and spectrum re-use. Choose between the highest possible throughput TDMA slot times (which use high packet aggregation techniques), or low latency slot times to support latency-critical vertical applications.
- Stream Power Peaking: Multi-stream MIMO radios normally settle on the lowest MCS rate across all the streams, severely degrading performance. Mimosa’s backhaul radios constantly advise the remote-side radio of individual stream receive levels, increasing those signal levels to meet the highest common attainable MCS rate.
- Predictive AGC: When there’s a consistent signal from a single client, Mimosa’s Automatic Gain Control narrows the gain window of the receive signal amplitude for the next incoming packets to accelerate packet signal level detection.
- Precision Receive Activation: A technique by which the receiver is precision-activated only when packets are expected to arrive over the link. Thus reducing the potential interference typically seen if a receiver prematurely begins decoding.
|Manufacturer's Product Code||B5-Lite|
|Frequency Range||4.9-6.2GHz restricted by country of operation|
|Polarisation||Dual 45° slant polarization|
|Cross Polarisation||>20 dB|
|Max Output Power||23dBm|
|Vertical Beamwidth||14° (azimuth and elevation)|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||14° (azimuth and elevation)|
|Dimensions||Width: 153.31 mm Diameter: 260.33 mm|
|Power Input||802.3at compliant, Passive POE compliant, 48-56 V Power over Ethernet supply with IEC61000-4-5 surge protection|
|Max Power Consumption||15 W|
|Management||Mimosa cloud monitoring and management SNMPv2 & Syslog legacy monitoring HTTPS HTML 5 based Web UI|
|Security||WPA2 + Mimosa 802.1x Client|
|Power Supply||Passive POE compliant, 48-56 V Power over Ethernet supply with IEC61000-4-5 surge protection|
|Pole Mount||Yes, Included|