Digital Loggers 48V 8 Port Switched Midspan PoE Injector
Digital Loggers Smart Switched Midspan -48V POE Injector with AutoPing
Restart cameras, VoIP phones, and access points automatically. Keep all your POE equipment running reliably. Improve customer service and satisfaction. This semi-active 8-port -48V POE midspan injector is designed for 100% compatibility with access points, IP cameras, routers, switches and VoIP. Add reliability. Simplify installations. Reduce cabling. Eliminate the bulky UPS, separate POE injectors and power switchgear. One unit powers, controls and reboots any POE device securely from any web browser. Eliminate service calls and unnecessary truck rolls. The injector can automatically sense when an IP device goes down and reboot by power cycling. Multi-user control pages can be accessed from any web browser. Scripting, syslog, auto-ping automatic reboot, and WOL are standard features. Removable rack/wall mount brackets are included. Utilities like our new email alerter are free. Directly connect an external 48V battery string for true uninterrupted power without a UPS. The injector senses both battery and AC power, switching instantly to the best power source. The built-in trickle charger will fully ! oat-charge up to 54V. Power surges, static, and nearby lightning cause transients on POE lines. Dual gas-tube and SIDAC protectors on the POE lines provide clean, safe power to keep your equipment running rock-solid. The injector combines a semi-active 150W power injector -plusan active current monitor that detects and corrects overloads. Get reliable operation through power surges and brown-outs, even on 802.3af POE+ equipment and downstream AP power supplies that may not negotiate reliably on other POE injectors.
- Power, control and remotely reboot any 48 volt POE device including VoIP Phones, Cameras and WiFi Access Points.
- Simple, reliable, plug-and-play operation. Sets up in minutes. Robust. Easy to use web interface.
- Eight individual circuits are switched with up to 25W of power per port, up to a total of 150W. Separate control port is provided.
- Enable the “Auto-Ping” feature to intelligently reboot a locked-up router, VoIP phone, server, camera or other device automatically, even during WAN outages.
- Use scripts to automate control from remote locations. The internal web server gives you manual or automated control from anywhere in the world.
- Operating modes, security options, web page links and LCD display are easily customized by the end-user.
- Separate 10/100 autosensing control port connection with static IP allows reliable connection anywhere on your LAN, WAN, or over the Internet.
- Multiple power-up recovery modes add safety and flexibility: timed, sequential on, all-off , last state, user program control, etc.
- Full Wake On Lan (WOL) support.
- Flexible design with no internal hub or switch. Supports 10/100 on POE ports. Fully configurable.
- 15V and 24V versions are also available.
|Battery Charger||Trickle charge to 14V. Suitable for flooded lead acid or gel-cell batteries up to 50AH|
|Input Voltage||90-130VAC or 200-240VAC Changeable via Internal Switch|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 autosensing, Static IP, TCP port selectable, 8 pin RJ-45 w/ internal FCC filtering|
|Port Power (RJ-45)||25W / 2A max per port, automatic current limiting|
|Power Switching||8 individually switched POE ports with automatic over-current protection set to 500mA|
|Power Dissipation||188W Max (full load w/ charger) <8W idle 94% Typical Efficiency|
|Operating Temperature||-30º to 170ºF, -34º to 77ºC|
|Mounting||Brackets rotate for wall mount, front or rear rack mounting. Vented on all sides.|
|Dimensions||Outside 6.25x17.00x1.75" RETMA 1-U Standard"|
|Power Cord||IEC Power Cord|
|Warranty||Standard 12 Month RTB|