Ubiquiti airFiber 5GHz Gigabit Wireless Bridge
Ubiquiti airFiber 5GHz Gigabit Wireless Bridge AF5
PoE (non standard)
Ubiquiti airFiber 5GHz Gigabit TDMA/FDD Wireless Point to Point Bridge. AF5 “Revolutionary Wireless Technology” Introducing Ubiquiti Networks airFiber® 5GHz, a truly revolutionary Point-to-Point wireless platform from Ubiquiti Networks™. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber delivers amazing wireless gigabit+ performance, low latency, and long range. airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive wireless technology ideal for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use, or public safety applications.
- Superior Processing - Ubiquiti Networks introduces our proprietary INVICTUS™ core communications processing engine. The speed, power, and efficiency of this integrated circuit enhances the performance of airFiber AF5/AF5U.
- Efficient Use of 5 GHz Band - airFiber AF5/AF5U features 1 MHz centre channel resolution with market leading Power Envelope Tracking technology. Ubiquiti airFiber AF5/AF5U accurately and continuously controls transmit power relative to the band edge. The power level automatically tracks to optimize performance near band edges, allowing you to choose the part of the band with the least interference.
- Long-Range Links - Newly developed for airFiber AF5/AF5U, the patent-pending xRT feature uses an innovative, adaptive multi-channel coding scheme to enhance radio transceiver performance, thereby maximizing your link budget and spectrum utilization – while still maintaining regulatory compliance. This results in links that can span distances from 10 m up to 100+ km.
- Quick and Easy Installation - The unique sliding-clamp design of airFiber AF5/AF5U allows mounting hardware to be pre-assembled prior to installation – no more dropped screws at the top of the tower. As an added convenience, the drop in cradle mount design allows the installer to attach mounting hardware to the pole without having to support the weight of the airFiber radio during installation.
- Note: Due to the size of the packaging of this product it can only be shipped with Fastway Couriers. No Overnight shipping to the North Island sorry.
|Operating Modes||Master/Slave, TDMA/FDD|
|Frequency Range||5470 - 5600 MHz, 5650 - 5850 MHz, 5470 - 5875 MHz, 5470 - 5950 MHz|
|Interfaces||Data Port (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port, Management Port (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port, Auxiliary Port (1) RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 55° C (-40 to 131°F)|
|PoE In||Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)|
|Antenna gain DBI||23 dBi|
|Max Power consumption||40 W|
|Wind Loading||200 km/hr (125 mph)|
|Maximum Range||100+ km (Dependent on Regulatory Region)|
|Power Supply||50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)|
|Mounting Hardware||Pole Mount Kit (Included)|