Ubiquiti AirFiber 5GHz Upper Frequency Gigabit Backhaul
Ubiquiti AirFiber 5GHz Upper Frequency AF5U 5.7 - 6.2 GHz TDMA/FDD
PoE (non standard)
Ubiquiti AirFiber 5GHz Upper Frequency backhaul AF5U 5.7 - 6.2 GHz with TDMA/FDD support. The high-band model, Ubiquiti AF5U which can operate in the 5.7 - 6.2 GHz bands, has robust filtering to enable co-location with devices operating in the lower 5 GHz bands while allowing operation at a higher output power in many areas of the world.
- Superior Processing - Ubiquiti Networks introduces our proprietary INVICTUS™ core communications processing engine. The speed, power, and efficiency of this integrated circuit enhance the performance of airFiber AF5U.
- Efficient Use of 5 GHz Band - airFiber AF5U features 1 MHz centre channel resolution with market?leading Power Envelope Tracking technology. airFiber AF5U accurately and continuously controls transmit power relative to the band edge. The power level automatically tracks to optimize performance near band edges, allowing you to choose the part of the band with the least interference.
- Long-Range Links - Newly developed for airFiber AF5U, the patent-pending xRT feature uses an innovative, adaptive multi-channel coding scheme to enhance radio transceiver performance, thereby maximizing your link budget and spectrum utilization – while still maintaining regulatory compliance. This results in links that can span distances from 10 m up to 100+ km.
- Quick and Easy Installation - The unique sliding-clamp design of airFiber AF5U allows mounting hardware to be pre?assembled prior to installation – no more dropped screws at the top of the tower. As an added convenience, the drop?in cradle mount design allows the installer to attach mounting hardware to the pole without having to support the weight of the airFiber radio during installation.
- Radio Alignment Display - Newly designed for the airFiber AF5U, the Radio Alignment Display (RAD) makes aiming quicker and easier. The dual, calibrated signal strength indicators display the actual signal strength on the local and remote airFiber radios in real time.
- Note: Due to the size of the packaging of this product it can only be shipped with Fastway Couriers. No Overnight shipping to the North Island sorry.
|Operating Modes||Master/Slave, TDMA/FDD|
|Frequency Range||5725 - 5850 MHz, 5725 - 5875 MHz, 5725 - 6200 MHz|
|Interfaces||Data Port (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port, Management Port (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port, Auxiliary Port (1) RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 55° C (-40 to 131°F)|
|PoE In||Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)|
|Antenna gain DBI||23 dBi|
|Max Power consumption||40 W|
|Wind Loading||200 km/hr (125 mph)|
|Maximum Range||100+ km (Dependent on Regulatory Region)|
|Power Supply||50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)|
|Mounting Hardware||Pole Mount Kit (Included)|