Ubiquiti NanoBeam 2.4GHz 13dBi 630mW AP/Bridge
Ubiquiti NanoBeam 2.4GHz 802.11n 13dBi 630mW Access Point NBE-M2-13
802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n
PoE (non standard)
The new Ubiquiti NanoBeam M2 13dBi has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The NanoBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
- The NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
- All-in-one design The NanoBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
- Quick and easy installation No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
- Convenient alignment The NanoBeam pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming.
- airMAX TDMA Protocol
- airMAX M series Technology provides performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
- Powered by Ubiquiti's powerful airOS loaded with features and optimizations for outdoor wireless performance, Ubiquiti's airMAX platform also features airView Spectrum Analysis and airControl central device management.
- Ubiquiti's Antenna R&D team applied their years of experience in cellular basestation antenna design in developing the revolutionary airMAX.
|Chipset||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz|
|Output Power||28dBm (630mW)|
|Frequency Range||2405 - 2475 MHz|
|Interfaces||(1) 10/100 Ethernet Port|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 70° C|
|PoE In||Yes, 12-24V|
|Operating System||Ubiquiti airOS V|
|Antenna gain dBi||13dBi|
|Max Power consumption||6W|
|Number of chains||2|
|Wind Loading||21.4 N @ 200 km/h (4.8 lbf @ 125 mph)|
|Dimensions||189 x 189 x 125 mm|
|Typical Range (Based on PtP)||10km+|
|Power Supply||3 Pin Clover Lead|
|Power Injector||24V POE Injector|
|Pole Mount||Yes, Hose Clamp or Cable Tie|
|Wall Mount||Not Included, Sold Separately|