Ubiquiti PowerBeam AC 620 29dBi AP/Bridge/CPE
Ubiquiti 5GHz PowerBeam 5AC 29dBi 620mm Dish
PoE (non standard)
The Ubiquiti PBE-5AC-620 PowerBeam 5AC 29dBi wireless AP/Bridge/CPE is an all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The PowerBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design. The PowerBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency. All-in-one design The PowerBeam 5AC provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
- Quick and easy installation.
- airMAX M series Technology provides performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
- Powered by Ubiquiti's powerful airOS loaded with features and optimizations for outdoor wireless performance, Ubiquiti's airMAX platform also features airView Spectrum Analysis and airControl central device management.
- Ubiquiti's Antenna R&D team applied their years of experience in cellular basestation antenna design in developing the revolutionary airMAX
- Perfect WISP CPE
- See ISO-BEAM-620 for a compatible radome cover for this product.
|Chipset||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz|
|Operating Modes||Access Point PTP / Station PTP|
|Frequency Range||5150 - 5875 MHz|
|Interfaces||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|Wireless standards||airMAX ac|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 70° C|
|PoE In||Yes, 12-24V|
|Operating System||Ubiquiti airOS V|
|Antenna gain dBi||29dBi|
|Max Power consumption||8.5W|
|Number of chains||2|
|Wind Loading||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|Dimensions||620 x 620 x 386 mm|
|Typical Range (Based on PtP)||50km+|
|Power Supply||3 Pin Clover Lead|
|Power Injector||24V POE Injector|