Ubiquiti PowerBeam PBE-M5-300 400mW 802.11a/n 22dBi
Ubiquiti PowerBeam PBE-M5-300 400mW 802.11a/n 22dBi Antenna
802.11a , 802.11n
PoE (non standard)
The new Ubiquiti PowerBeam M5 22dBi has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The PowerBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
- The PowerBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
- All-in-one design The PowerBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
- Quick and easy installation.
- airMAX M series Technology provides performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
- Powered by Ubiquiti's powerful airOS loaded with features and optimizations for outdoor wireless performance, Ubiquiti's airMAX platform also features airView Spectrum Analysis and airControl central device management.
- Ubiquiti's Antenna R&D team applied their years of experience in cellular basestation antenna design in developing the revolutionary airMAX.
|Chipset||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz|
|Frequency Range||5170 - 5875 MHz|
|Interfaces||(1) 10/100 Ethernet Port|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 70° C|
|PoE In||Yes, 12-24V|
|Operating System||Ubiquiti airOS V|
|Antenna gain dBi||22dBi|
|Max Power consumption||6W|
|Number of chains||2|
|Wind Loading||200.2 N @ 200 km/h (45 lbf @ 125 mph)|
|Dimensions||325 x 325 x 256 mm|
|Typical Range (Based on PtP)||15km+|
|Power Supply||3 Pin Clover Lead|
|Power Injector||24V POE Injector|
|Pole Mount||Bracket and U-Bolt|
|Warranty||Standard 12 Month RTB|