Ubiquiti PowerBeamM5 620
Ubiquiti PowerBeamM5 620mm 250mW 802.11a/n 29dBi Integrated Antenna
802.11a , 802.11n
PoE (non standard)
The Ubiquiti PBE-M5-620 PowerBeam M5 29dBi is a high gain, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The PowerBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
- The PowerBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
- All-in-one design The PowerBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
- Quick and easy installation.
- airMAX M series Technology provides performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
- Powered by Ubiquiti's powerful airOS loaded with features and optimizations for outdoor wireless performance, Ubiquiti's airMAX platform also features airView Spectrum Analysis and airControl central device management.
- Ubiquiti's Antenna R&D team applied their years of experience in cellular basestation antenna design in developing the revolutionary airMAX
- See ISO-BEAM-620 for a compatible radome cover for this product.
|Chipset||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz|
|Output Power||24 dBm|
|Frequency Range||5170 - 5875 MHz|
|Interfaces||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 70° C|
|PoE In||Yes, 12-24V|
|Operating System||Ubiquiti airOS V|
|Antenna gain dBi||29 dBi|
|Max Power consumption||8.5W|
|Number of chains||2x2|
|Typical Range (Based on PtP)||40km+|
|Power Supply||3 Pin Clover Lead|
|Power Injector||24V Gigabit POE Injector|
|Warranty||Standard 12 Month RTB|