Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC PRO 450+1300Mbps 160mW AP 5-Pack
Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC PRO 160mW Dual Band 802.11ac 3x3 MIMO 450Mbps(2.4GHz) + 1300Mbps(5GHz) 5 Pack PoE Not Included UAP-AC-PRO-5
2.4GHz , 5.0GHz
802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11ac
Deploy the Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-PRO-5 AP indoors or outdoors, in wireless networks requiring maximum performance. Sporting a weatherproof design, the UniFi AC Pro AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 3x3 MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE/802.3at PoE+ compatibility. It is available in single and five-packs. The Ubiquiti UniFi is a revolutionary Wi-Fi system which combines carrier class performance, unlimited scalability, disruptive pricing, and a virtual management controller software package for free. Ubiquiti UniFi uses a clean industrial design that seamlessly blends into typical environments like Schools, Motels, Hotels and large buildings. The AP's feature the latest in Wi-Fi high power wireless MIMO technology. All accessories are included to mount the devices either on the wall or ceilings. Hotspot and billing are also included with the Ubiquiti UniFi software for free, and you can also accept Credit Card payments with PayPal. The UniFi controller allows the operator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, enable HotSpot and billing, and further provision individual Unifi AP devices. Great for Schools and supports Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
- Four or five-packs do not ship with PoE adapters; we recommend powering the UniFi APs with the UniFi Switch instead
- Dual Band 802.11ac 3x3 MIMO 450Mbps(2.4GHz) + 1300Mbps(5GHz) 160mW Output Power
- Free Software and Firmware upgrades – No annual license fees!
- Supports up 100+ simultaneous connected devices per radio chipset!
- The Ubiquiti UniFi (UAP) wireless range is the perfect WiFi solution for Schools and support Bring Your own Device (BYOD). Software Controller available for Windows/Mac/Linux or in the Cloud!
- Easy Configuration and Management through any Web Browser
- Guest Portal / Hotspot Support
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Google Maps™ Integration
- Events and Alerts with Detailed analytics
- One UniFied Network, L3 Manageability, Multi-site management
- WLAN Groups
|Output Power||22dBm @ 2.4GHz; 22dBm @ 5GHz|
|Frequency Range||2412 - 2472 MHz, 5180 - 5825MHz|
|Multiple SSID||Up to Four per Radio|
|Interfaces||(2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports; (1) USB 2.0 Port|
|Wireless standards||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|PoE In||Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af/803.2at Supported (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)|
|Antenna gain dBi||(3) Dual-Band Antennas, 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 6 dBi|
|Max Power consumption||9W (20W with Optional Accessory)|
|Number of chains||3x3 (2.4GHz); 3x3 (5GHz)|
|Dimensions||196.7 x 196.7 x 35 mm|
|Power Supply||Sold Separately|
|Power Injector||Sold Separately|
|Wall Mount||Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)|
|Warranty||Standard 12 Month RTB|